problem with warrock

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
problem with warrock
I have problem with WRUpdater. I try start wr i clik first ok and next i clik gamestart. After gamestart coming message on my screen (ERROR cannot find exeute file. Can everyone help me with my problem.
Have you tried starting it more than once and giving up?
try to remove it and install it again maybe

Quote Originally Posted by fallon99 View Post
try to remove it and install it again maybe
hey same prolem to me
Download War Rock again..
um uninstall and redownload that should/might do the trick
its ur anti virus by the sounds of it
check ur virus vault as sum anti virus programs block warrock
i use avg and that does it to me
you need to go into ur virus vault and restore the data

then set your exceptions to include warrock.exe in your anti-virus program
hope this helps
Reinstall WarRock, because you deleted a file in WarRock.
Ok thanks. I try instal warrock again.
Quote Originally Posted by juuso97 View Post
Ok thanks. I try instal warrock again.
I hope this works for you, PM me if you have any more trouble...

Make sure you read all previous tips and disable your anti-virus for the download, install and update!

/Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us