Recommend NX ******s!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Recommend NX ******s!
I made this thread for we can share the good ******s with each other. By far the best one I found is the insurance ones they give up to 5K nx, and they gift you before they confirm your phone number! Share the good ones you found.
Ehh, NX ******s are for poor people.
Nahh...I'm not poor just cheap. No offence attended, but most of you are kids that take your parents money. When you have your own job you don't want to waste you hard earned cash on nx.
Nielson survery or whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
I made this thread for we can share the good ******s with each other. By far the best one I found is the insurance ones they give up to 5K nx, and they gift you before they confirm your phone number! Share the good ones you found.
link ?
Here is my favorite: *********cough******bs*****.com
I'm talking about sur veys on nexons site :S
Old is Old, everybody know about this.
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Old is Old, everybody know about this.
Old is old, but new is new? Hey! 1 is 1, and 2 is 2? I sitll don't see you point. I posted this, because if you did not notice there is not any other ones in a eyes view.
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
Old is old, but new is new? Hey! 1 is 1, and 2 is 2? I sitll don't see you point. I posted this, because if you did not notice there is not any other ones in a eyes view.
hey hey that rhymes
I even made a thread on this /me
I think American get more offers than Aus, laterzzzzz
NetFlix lol.
I can't do one damned shmurvey >_>
Lol nexon hates me...I am 10 NX a way from my goal...and NONE OF THEM ARE WORKING!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?