Address Logger

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Address Logger
Hello,
Ikke sent this to me ,a logger to try if its working so..
Im thinking it would be usefull for some ppl out there.
Special thanks to ikke.
More info inside the folder.

The logger is made with love <3
it does not log all the addies, because his having some problems with patterns, he said his going to get help soon
So i release it here in public for you guys /



virustotalⓘ
Virscanⓘ

Credits to Ikke0147
Thanks to Melodia
Ikke0147 AddieLogger.zipattachment deleted · 116 downloads before removal
Really nice logger ikke! I hope it works great.
Woot released? xD
But its not fully done yet, im waiting for me Melodia,
she is going to help me (she told me xD)
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
Woot released? xD
But its not fully done yet, im waiting for me Melodia,
she is going to help me (she told me xD)
I will test the file if you say that it works, but as I have told you in the past you are better off releasing something that is fully operational, you will gain more respect as a coder that way. Also if you are going to put your name on an application you may as well release it yourself..

Anways, congrats because I know you have been working hard on this
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


I will test the file if you say that it works, but as I have told you in the past you are better off releasing something that is fully operational, you will gain more respect as a coder that way. Also if you are going to put your name on an application you may as well release it yourself..

Anways, congrats because I know you have been working hard on this
wasnt my idea to release it.. xD
I would way till it was fully fixed
Haha and thanks for thanking me even though its yours
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
Haha and thanks for thanking me even though its yours
my pleasure xD
Hope the guys would like it, only worked 1 hour on it so ..
i guess if its like that then like change the thread starters name or something since no1 likes me and give ikke his thread..
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
i guess if its like that then like change the thread starters name or something since no1 likes me and give ikke his thread..
Dude i fking love you
Don't say that
U can post from me
Sorry it took so long, had to retest the injector too

All tested clean and approved, please post results...

/Moved to Source Code section
When i tried to open this file i got the message "Startup application fails to correctly", why??
pls help..
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
When i tried to open this file i got the message "Startup application fails to correctly", why??
pls help..
You will have to inject the .dll like you would a normal hack, then launch Warrock

Ikke - You may want to post some instructions for this to help people along
I did that, maybe the the injector is the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I did that, maybe the the injector is the problem?
Yep, i think so
try to use another, tell me if it works or not
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us