Signature Request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request
I have a request for a fairly difficult signature. I won't spend too much time posting the details here, so just PM me if you are interested. Thanks +rep and possible an NX gift (if it's really good) if you make it. Basically it's going to be a final fantasy 7 advent children themed one. PM me if interested. Thankyou.
why not post it here?
hes too lazy to post it here xD
No, I'm just not going to bother giving away more information than is neccesary unless someone is willing to make it.

Lrn2Interpret.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
No, I'm just not going to bother giving away more information than is neccesary unless someone is willing to make it.

Lrn2Interpret.
ok soz /
why wud they if they dont know what it is. post the format dude
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
why wud they if they dont know what it is. post the format dude
I will tomorrow, busy ATM.
i haven't made a sig since i quit gfx mod
but here goes
hows this..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us