[Help]The code . ?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]The code . ?
hello all. I am doing a spambot , I have pretty much know how to make it but this time I want to use more then ONE Line. Meaning I would have to add a 2nd textbox along with a second timer. I believe, ( Well so I think please correct if I am wrong ) , Does anyone know the code to add to the second timer ? In the first timer the code was [PHP]SendKeys.Send(TextBox.Text)
SendKeys.Send("{enter}")[/PHP] But what do I put in for the second timer so I can make it spam two lines of messages ? Not just one.
if you ONLY do 2 textboxes just start the second timer when the first is done and stop the current one. And the same on the other one.

With a LITTLE bit of thinking you can now figure this out...

I still prefer listboxes though.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
if you ONLY do 2 textboxes just start the second timer when the first is done and stop the current one. And the same on the other one.

With a LITTLE bit of thinking you can now figure this out...

I still prefer listboxes though.
I included 3 textboxes. One for interval one for message and the other one for the other message.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
I included 3 textboxes. One for interval one for message and the other one for the other message.
Soooooooooo what?

2 Textboxes for messages...

Well you got the solution now.
It would just be
Code:
Sendkeys.Send(Textbox1.Text)
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
Timer2.Start
Timer1.Stop

'under timer 2
SendKeys.Send(Textbox2.Text)
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")
Timer1.Start
Timer2.Stop
Just think about it a little.
With the code I posted you wont get a delay at all. If you want one you'll have to pause before sending the messages.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
With the code I posted you wont get a delay at all. If you want one you'll have to pause before sending the messages.
If you start a timer with a interval of 1000 the first tick will be after 1000 ms.
I don't remember what project I was doing but with 2 timers that shut off themselves and start another that isn't the case.

Timer1 starts, sends message, starts timer 2, stops.
Timer2 starts, sends message, starts timer 1, stops.
Timer1 starts, sends message, starts timer 2, stops.
.....etc

This goes on like this. Stopping the timer then restarting removes a pause from the delay.
Test it out if you like.
Thank you I got it to work functionally
Marked solved, don't post within >7 days unless necessary.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us