CrossFire Account!
I'm going to trade these two RuneScape Accounts with a Cross Fire Accounts!
First Account:I need an account that got M4 Custom or Kriss.Rank doesn't matter.
Items And Money:

Stats(I'm going to rise up WC to 70):

Quests:

Second Account:I need an account with Kriss,Golden gun(not pistol)and another gun.Rank SFC or if lower I check guns.
Items and Money:

Stats(96 Wc almost):

Quests:

You will need to give me Security Answer and I give you Recovery Questions.
Thank you,ILoveFatKids.
PM me for more info.
We use a MiddleMan if NEEDED!
First Account:I need an account that got M4 Custom or Kriss.Rank doesn't matter.
Items And Money:

Stats(I'm going to rise up WC to 70):

Quests:

Second Account:I need an account with Kriss,Golden gun(not pistol)and another gun.Rank SFC or if lower I check guns.
Items and Money:

Stats(96 Wc almost):

Quests:

You will need to give me Security Answer and I give you Recovery Questions.
Thank you,ILoveFatKids.
PM me for more info.
We use a MiddleMan if NEEDED!






