alterIWnet windows

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
alterIWnet windows
lookie lookie

first run


second run


another attempt to stop auto detection hacks or anything using window title detection ? i think so!
yep thats the same thing i got.. lol desperate fags....
oh noes, now we cant use FindWindowA anymore *cries*
they are just making it harder for us, not impossible.

Yes, I saw this aswell, pretty smart of them, actually..
Before I couldn't change the title because they patched it but now I can
Don't worry too much about these updates, I'm just messing with all you n00b guys here. I could do even more to prevent you from automatically detecting the game name, but that'd trigger antivirus apps, break Windows Firewall and legitimate tools... and you could just manually select stuff.

Randomizing the names was just a happy fun thing I wanted to see being done as it seemed fun, and would spawn a new topic on this site and whatever. Proper tools would perform per-process detection, and I don't care about Basic Hax anyway... having at least one simple public hack would not be too bad, don't want to ruin too much of your fun (or care about properly fixing PE data fucked by .NET Reactor )
Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
Don't worry too much about these updates, I'm just messing with all you n00b guys here. I could do even more to prevent you from automatically detecting the game name, but that'd trigger antivirus apps, break Windows Firewall and legitimate tools... and you could just manually select stuff.

Randomizing the names was just a happy fun thing I wanted to see being done.
liar.. u getting some helps from s0-beit coz u can't handle it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
liar.. u getting some helps from s0-beit coz u can't handle it yourself.
Didn't have any help from him yet. And indeed, I have never developed any countermeasures against such things before, but it's quite a fun learning experience; I'm just doing this as a hobby, not getting paid for it (like Valve, EvenBalance and similar companies, and even they fail at it) -- and then we still have manual bans which should still work properly unless worked around using a quite simple solution. Oh well, once CIA comes you won't have any issues with cheats anymore and will be able to cheat freely -- I expect nobody to even want to work around that anymore as I expect 'universe 2' to be more crowded than the 'legit' universe... or everyone has moved to dedicated servers by then.
Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
I'm just doing this as a hobby, not getting paid
Same reason why i'm making hacks for your server
.
Anyway, Hacks are not working as they should.
I inject the dll but it stands only for 1 game. Then, at the end mw2 crashes u_u.
Does somebody has solutions?
Quote Originally Posted by NTAuthority View Post
Don't worry too much about these updates, I'm just messing with all you n00b guys here. I could do even more to prevent you from automatically detecting the game name, but that'd trigger antivirus apps, break Windows Firewall and legitimate tools... and you could just manually select stuff.

Randomizing the names was just a happy fun thing I wanted to see being done as it seemed fun, and would spawn a new topic on this site and whatever. Proper tools would perform per-process detection, and I don't care about Basic Hax anyway... having at least one simple public hack would not be too bad, don't want to ruin too much of your fun (or care about properly fixing PE data fucked by .NET Reactor )
fuck off fag
Quote Originally Posted by hahaz
Same reason why i'm making hacks for your server :P
I don't like those people who hold you to 'obligations' -- some people spend their reverse engineering skills on cheats, others spend it on improving games. Everyone has their own interest, hah.

Quote Originally Posted by richardxs View Post
.
Anyway, Hacks are not working as they should.
I inject the dll but it stands only for 1 game. Then, at the end mw2 crashes u_u.
Does somebody has solutions?
Use a hack with proper technologies using the few holes I knowingly left in or one of the holes there would likely be I don't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by craig1690
fuck off fag
you too
totally useless effort, i inject my hack manually & hooked.
My level editor is still working .
Just want to say...
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us