TechHack V1.0!

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
TechHack V1.0!
Here's my first hack!

I start with credits

Credits:
/me - Coding (Understanding c++)
CoderNever - Really easy tutorial to understand.
Cristyboy - LT Client Address
Randompeoples - Some pushtoconsole commands

Features:
Code:
Always on Features:
Show fps
___________________
Satelitte chams - Insert
No Spread - Scroll
Crosshair - Home
No fog - Pause
Screenshot:


Virus Scans:
Virustotal.com MD5: 5dc6d3141dcc51000f9ffb299ccadb46ⓘ
Virscan.org MD5: 5dc6d3141dcc51000f9ffb299ccadb46ⓘ

Have fun with my hack
TechHack V1.0.zipattachment deleted · 201 downloads before removal
i cant download it
Quote Originally Posted by pgr6 View Post
i cant download it
Cause you need to wait to an moderator/minion/administrator and etc approves it
hope they approve this GJ
yeah hope they approve it
Nice hack Good Job .
Wow your framerate is loooooooow...
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post
Wow your framerate is loooooooow...
I knooooooooooooooooow

Thats because of my fucking neighbour slows down his internet
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post
I knooooooooooooooooow

Thats because of my fucking neighbour slows down his internet
lol? xD

my framerate is about 70 idk
Clean and looks nice I coded one small hack to Combat Arms too (Just for training) Can't test it myself.. I don't play CA xD
/Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
/Approved .
I have been waiting for you

BRB gonna take a tour to sweden(With car)
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us