[Request] Crosshair
Hi,
I seek a little simple hack /
When i play noscope with a sniper, its hard to aim,
So i need a crosshair like with a normal weapon (m16,ump,kriss,...) For no-scoping.
I need this thing only, i dont want wallhack,aimbot,gps or other =)
I want it simplist to install (.exe is avaiable?) I dont want use an injector because its leave the game Oo'
I want the possibility tou activate and desactivate the crosshair from the keyboard or anything =)
(The correct form is Crosshair or Crossfire?)
Sorry for my bad english but i'm french ^^ i dont find my happyness somwhere
I'm waiting for your help =)
I seek a little simple hack /

When i play noscope with a sniper, its hard to aim,
So i need a crosshair like with a normal weapon (m16,ump,kriss,...) For no-scoping.
I need this thing only, i dont want wallhack,aimbot,gps or other =)
I want it simplist to install (.exe is avaiable?) I dont want use an injector because its leave the game Oo'
I want the possibility tou activate and desactivate the crosshair from the keyboard or anything =)
(The correct form is Crosshair or Crossfire?)
Sorry for my bad english but i'm french ^^ i dont find my happyness somwhere
I'm waiting for your help =)




