Combat arms Graphics.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Combat arms Graphics.
Wouldn't it be much better if the graphics were like this?

Old. Impossible because it's CGI.

-- My Gray Hud is based off of that, but I couldn't edit the sensor, so that fucked things up.
>_>
gray hammer never looked better
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
gray hammer never looked better
For a second I thought you called it Gay Hammer >_>
It's a good map though
I like it more than Power Surge and Warhead, those 3 are quite similar.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

For a second I thought you called it Gay Hammer >_>
It's a good map though
I like it more than Power Surge and Warhead, those 3 are quite similar.

only you would think that....
lol he was totally chamming in the beginning
if graphics were like that the game wud lag even more, no thx its gameplay that counts/good hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
lol he was totally chamming in the beginning
if graphics were like that the game wud lag even more, no thx its gameplay that counts/good hacks
It lags enough now.
I feel like they've upped the requirements / etc; on Combat Arms. and the servers.

My computer was shitty last year when I started playing CA.
I had occasional lag going up to 100 FPS in game.
Now, my PC is faster (Not as clean because i haven't formatted it) but still..
Everybody's having problem with lag now... so it's a huge disappointment
Lol I almost forgot about that old teaser.
Lol Call of duty copy much?
say, isn't that CA BR?
Holy fucking shit fucks.
What the hell is that game, i would get it lol. If its CA, WTF whatd u do lol.
now that just looks like shit...
I dont even know what is on the youtube video but I hate gray hammer
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us