Hello MPGH!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Hello MPGH!
Never roll solo
I don't know
how to show
love is my co-pilot
I'm a one person riot
these feelings
that I know I feel
are actually real
even if beats ethereal.

My force is centripetal
The evidence is empirical
it's not a miracle
Intelligent yet visceral
I'm Lexis..because I'm mystical.

My name is Alexis Wolf. I spend my time rhyming and rapping because it's simply my passion. I don't hack or anything like that.
Hello lexis welcome to mpgh
welcome i guess
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
welcome i guess
Obvious free post raise is obvious

Hi Alexis Wolf
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to the wonderful world of MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
wonderful
Yes, we are the internet love machine, welcome
Welcome to MPGH
I'll be the one to say it.

If you don't hack why the fuck are you here.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll be the one to say it.

If you don't hack why the fuck are you here.
THANK YOU.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I'll be the one to say it.

If you don't hack why the fuck are you here.
why ? Enjoying the great community . *cough* .
Hey Next SNOOP DOG or 2PAC. Welcome in the better side of world.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us