Elite Phone Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Elite Phone Spammer
So, you know that dumb bitch who stood you up becuase your penis was too many inches long and she couldnt take it?
Well now you can piss her off with this.
this is the private version of the MultiSpammerPrivatev2.1


Click Me


Love quiN
i missed you quin
This actually works too? I have got to get my French teachers phone number.
dave = always been a closet gay
iverson =







....shut up
quin = An apparent fag, I don't know you though.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
quin = An apparent fag, I don't know you though.
If you don't know him, why call him a fag? Dumbass.
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
If you don't know him, why call him a fag? Dumbass.
You seem to enjoy flaming me now. I didn't call him a fag, I said apparent fag. Meaning, hes apparently known as a fag.
He only stated what was true.

"Dumbass" alone is not really a flame.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
You seem to enjoy flaming me now. I didn't call him a fag, I said apparent fag. Meaning, hes apparently known as a fag.
Wrong, wrong, and wrong

Saying that still means you said he was a fag. The "apparently" is irrelevant

Ace seems to like him though
Guys, the whole Dumbass Jeremy thing is starting to piss me off. No one here knows me enough to say that.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Guys, the whole Dumbass Jeremy thing is starting to piss me off. No one here knows me enough to say that.
Exactly

That's why we base our flames on what we do know about you from your gay-ass complaint threads
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?