help from modding expert please?

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
help from modding expert please?
ok i decided to try this modding thing out i read thru the tut and got photoshop cs5 and the rez tools went thru the processes and after i converted to lithtech opened photoshop>file>open>went to the psg1 file and clicked open and it said that it isnt the right file type and i was like uhh.... wdf..... i thought that was wat the pluggins were for please help /me want to contribute
You put them in the wrong spot.
they were suposed to go in the plugins folder rite?
The 2 dll in the 1st folder goes in the PS folder
the .8bi goes in PS>File Format>Plug-Ins
the dll with the 8bi doesnt need
oh. the instructions in the read me are sortof misworded or i just didnt understand one im going to go try this tyvm both of u
Quote Originally Posted by sgtaswipe View Post
oh. the instructions in the read me are sortof misworded or i just didnt understand one im going to go try this tyvm both of u
Now go make some good texture mods or I'll kick yo ass for wasting my time
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by HoboMaster View Post


Now go make some good texture mods or I'll kick yo ass for wasting my time
/yea
haha thanks for the motivation
So these are the "pro" modders?
Quote Originally Posted by hoodedsonny1 View Post
So these are the "pro" modders?
Better than you.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Better than you.
you'll know who we are in time. just read who has posted what.
Soon as I say that some experienced modders finally comment. I think I've made more mods than you guys. You guys are a little behind on the modding scene.
Quote Originally Posted by hoodedsonny1 View Post
Soon as I say that some experienced modders finally comment. I think I've made more mods than you guys. You guys are a little behind on the modding scene.
Were you the 2nd one to change RoF? Were you the 1st ones to spawn weapons? Were you the first fews to make chams with REZ modding? No.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Were you the 2nd one to change RoF? Were you the 1st ones to spawn weapons? Were you the first fews to make chams with REZ modding? No.
That's old news, there are new big things abroad.
Quote Originally Posted by hoodedsonny1 View Post
That's old news, there are new big things abroad.
What ?

1 hit kill, no recoil, no clip, increased ammo, better cross game mods to name a few.
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us