crossfire ltclient

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
crossfire ltclient
Device->
0x6CCFC8

"LTClient"->
dwCShell+0x28BCE0

CONoff->
*LTClient + 0x1F8


do you guys love me yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Yepikiyay View Post
Device->
0x6CCFC8

"LTClient"->
dwCShell+0x28BCE0

CONoff->
*LTClient + 0x1F8


do you guys love me yet?

directx device? 0x6CCFC8 I'll try. if this work I love you!!
Weren't the D3D functions patched?
Quote Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Weren't the D3D functions patched?
nope never have
they r but u need a bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
they r but u need a bypass?
nope it works fine
Quote Originally Posted by Yepikiyay View Post
nope it works fine
d3d needs a bypass to work
How did you got device?. I have not found it in cshell, what key word reference did you used or where you search for it.
So.. what does this do?
Yepikiyay, how did you got directx device?. Can you explain it?
me too, how did you got directx device?. Can you explain it?
oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us