=/ need help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
=/ need help
does anyone here know how to tap? if u do can u show me how? cause i c alot of ppl teleporting (and i think thats called tapping..idk) and i want to know how to teleport
tapping isnt really helpful in the game. it cause an imense amount of lag and 9 times out of 10, u will be kicked from the server fro mthe lag.
Quote Originally Posted by nikryj View Post
tapping isnt really helpful in the game. it cause an imense amount of lag and 9 times out of 10, u will be kicked from the server fro mthe lag.
ohh... ok
If you really need to know, tapping is when you unplug your cable (never works with wireless or (eww) dial-up) and immediately put it back in. The screen goes gray and you run around when everyone else is frozen and them. Like whatsisface said, it causes a lot of lag, and is really easy to get a screenshot of so 9 out of 10 times you get banned. I've never tapped so I don't know whether or not you have to be a host.

Rep me plz, I just said a mouthful!
Quote Originally Posted by NotSorry View Post
If you really need to know, tapping is when you unplug your cable (never works with wireless or (eww) dial-up) and immediately put it back in. The screen goes gray and you run around when everyone else is frozen and them. Like whatsisface said, it causes a lot of lag, and is really easy to get a screenshot of so 9 out of 10 times you get banned. I've never tapped so I don't know whether or not you have to be a host.
oh ok if i connect the cable quick enough i don't get kicked?
oh ok if i connect the cable quick enough i don't get kicked?
Since I've never tapped before with the cable thingymabobber, I don't know what happens, but I think you should get it in quick enough or else you will disconnect. However, I may be wrong, because I know about this only from YouTube (miraculous!).
does anyone here know how to tap? if u do can u show me how? cause i c alot of ppl teleporting (and i think thats called tapping..idk) and i want to know how to teleport
Tapping and teleporting are different thing, though I think that you CAN teleport by tapping, but I've never seen it before.
Quote Originally Posted by yacniel View Post
does anyone here know how to tap? if u do can u show me how? cause i c alot of ppl teleporting (and i think thats called tapping..idk) and i want to know how to teleport
This one
or
That one...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us