would u guys play a mpgh online fps

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
would u guys play a mpgh online fps
well would u?

or would u guys play a offline 40 lvl game
It really depends if the game is good but in any case ill play a online mpgh game
Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
It really depends if the game is good but in any case ill play a online mpgh game
well its good if u have dx10
O_o well ok sure i would !!
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Is it like FPS Maker or some shit?
ya i bought it and i want to make somthing
Well, I would, but that depends if MPGH releases a public gunz or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
Well, I would, but that depends if MPGH releases a public gunz or not.
ya what happen to the mpgh gunz server

if u can host it on a web server i can host it i have a good webserver
I'd have to say no...
Uhm, no.
No seriously, I'll host the gunz server my self if I have too. Regardless if my computer can handle it. You would of course only do that if you wanted constant crashing and laggy servers.
gunz is fail and that plan is like two years old, and the person that was going to be our gunz manager (Elly) is long gone, driven off by dave
Hmm, I was really looking forward to that.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?