Addies

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Addies
Hay
I have not so much Skill in hack Coding in C++.
But i already Codet PTC Hack so now i want to know how to use the Addies.
Like No recoil...No reload...Glass wall...
I would code then more Hacks for this Site...

Thanks in Advance

-AmaZiinG-(kongamonga)
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
Not working in EU . Different addies .
Or..? For some hacks is different addies .
omg not the addies, the TUT! ... the source is always the same ... just the addies are diffrent!
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
omg not the addies, the TUT! ... the source is always the same ... just the addies are diffrent!
I was talking about addies .
Ok im stupid and i dont know anything about hacks .
Im here just 4 trying to help . Im srry . :l
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
I was talking about addies .
Ok im stupid and i dont know anything about hacks .
Im here just 4 trying to help . Im srry . :l
hehe ye then dont quote him who helped too because it looks weird
/solved...

So i know it now...
But i am just Noobish in Coding via c++..

Could some1 tell me the code that it disactivating after you press it again.-.-

Thanks in advance
Kongamonga how did you solve it, I can't get it to work in my hack
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?