!!!Gate Of Hades Download!!!

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
What the fuck is this?
I thought that was the shit that made you high?
Ima try this for no paticular reason.
looks fake as fuck
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
looks fake as fuck
Its real, just look it up, 1000's of videos of reactions to it
Nothing happens to me :|
Looks lame as fuck, bro.
Oh shit,ima do this,the reactions were all positive from other people

Reactions:I finished the who dose ! all 35min !! and it worked ! seriously, i started walking in zig zags and laughin at anything ! even my bed and my mirror. i started humming this really relly weird sound and then i just burst out laughing !
i loved it

This was sooooo great! I honestly didn't feel anything until a little after 55%. I laughed after touching my lip and then I talked and my voice was in three part harmony! I started singing all these different songs and they sounded so cool! Then I was laughing and screaming "Woooooo" when all this loud sound came. I got really scared, but then I started laughing, and it sounded almost forced but i couldn't stop. I started clawing at the air like a dreaming dog. My mum came in and told me to shut up...

I'm still on a massive high. The screen is a little blurred and grainy, but i'm quickly coming down! So fun and defs not a hoax! Sooooo gonna make my friends do it!
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Oh shit,ima do this,the reactions were all positive from other people

Reactions:I finished the who dose ! all 35min !! and it worked ! seriously, i started walking in zig zags and laughin at anything ! even my bed and my mirror. i started humming this really relly weird sound and then i just burst out laughing !
i loved it

This was sooooo great! I honestly didn't feel anything until a little after 55%. I laughed after touching my lip and then I talked and my voice was in three part harmony! I started singing all these different songs and they sounded so cool! Then I was laughing and screaming "Woooooo" when all this loud sound came. I got really scared, but then I started laughing, and it sounded almost forced but i couldn't stop. I started clawing at the air like a dreaming dog. My mum came in and told me to shut up...

I'm still on a massive high. The screen is a little blurred and grainy, but i'm quickly coming down! So fun and defs not a hoax! Sooooo gonna make my friends do it!
Troll .
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Oh shit,ima do this,the reactions were all positive from other people

Reactions:I finished the who dose ! all 35min !! and it worked ! seriously, i started walking in zig zags and laughin at anything ! even my bed and my mirror. i started humming this really relly weird sound and then i just burst out laughing !
i loved it

This was sooooo great! I honestly didn't feel anything until a little after 55%. I laughed after touching my lip and then I talked and my voice was in three part harmony! I started singing all these different songs and they sounded so cool! Then I was laughing and screaming "Woooooo" when all this loud sound came. I got really scared, but then I started laughing, and it sounded almost forced but i couldn't stop. I started clawing at the air like a dreaming dog. My mum came in and told me to shut up...

I'm still on a massive high. The screen is a little blurred and grainy, but i'm quickly coming down! So fun and defs not a hoax! Sooooo gonna make my friends do it!
The thread wasn't even made 35 minutes ago
No >_>,the program has a place to see responces.

Im definitely doing nitrous
Its dont work for me tried it 3 times :|
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?