Thumbs up[REQUEST] Facepalm image?

Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7
[REQUEST] Facepalm image?
I think MPGH could use a good faceplam emote: [IMG]mercuryice.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG]

I bet I could find an animated one if you guys are interested

(No image tag support, or am I doin' it wrong?)
Quote Originally Posted by UHEHsetrhthteh5ry View Post
I think MPGH could use a good faceplam emote: [IMG]mercuryice.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG]

I bet I could find an animated one if you guys are interested

(No image tag support, or am I doin' it wrong?)
How's this...

Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
How's this...

I don't think I quite feel the "facepalm" vibe from that. Although, if you have one with someone more or less doing a faceplant in the ground, you'd have my support

(P.S. Have a cookie for making my thread get 1 reply and 0 views )
Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post
This One:

or this:
1st one.

Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
WIN. Definitely that one.

You know what, should I open a vote thread?
Quote Originally Posted by UHEHsetrhthteh5ry View Post
WIN. Definitely that one.

You know what, should I open a vote thread?
Haha I liked that one too, found it on photobucket. Go ahead and make w hatever kind of thread you want, thanks if I helped.
Will do, I'll try and make one now.

EDIT: Nevermind, it looks like I can't create polls.

...



I guess we could do it the old fashioned way.
Thats To Big. I Like mine better
Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post
Thats To Big. I Like mine better
I'm sure someone can resize it. I would like yours 10x more though if it was animated. The picture you have is a classical emoticon, no less.
yeah, but they will look like the rest
Old is old some one all ready posted about this
Quote Originally Posted by Itroll View Post
Old is old some one all ready posted about this
I'm guessing it didn't work then

Hopefully a mod will notice this.
Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us