first mod

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Dont really like it
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Dont really like it
Mate U Dont Like Shit Only Your Own Like Misfit I Think Its Cool
Quote Originally Posted by Funny-Man View Post
Dont really like it
make your own then
Quote Originally Posted by misfit View Post
make your own then
I did. But no really i dont like it dude
Its not that well done, especially since u can easily copy and paste this.
I kinda like this. Even though it probably was a copy and paste, I would most likely use it if the login box was FULLY custom, like the username and password bar.
Approved keep trying to be a pro in this /
wow nice dude
______________________________________
thanks me
Don't bad if it's ur first login.
Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
Don't bad if it's ur first login.
True Words Said
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us