CF Mark Mod

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CF Mark Mod
This is my first time that i make an mark mod for crossfire.

Pic



Virus scan

Virustotal. MD5: d467279060357aca244209832321f099

Where To Instal The Mod

C:\Program Files\Subagames\CrossFire\rez\UI\mark
or
C:\Program Files\z8games\CrossFire\rez\UI\mark

just replace all files.

Press Thanks
Mark.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
u cant really tell what kill ur up to but gj anyway, try add a bit more shine to it or gloww or something
I like to know what kill im up to, i get 2-3 kills alot.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
I like to know what kill im up to, i get 2-3 kills alot.
In game you can see the numbers on the mark try them you will see
I dont like it srry
/Approved keep trying to do better.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us