Question[Help] Model Swap

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Model Swap
TO ALL THE EXPERIENCED MODDERS OUT THERE

How Do i Model Swap I Searched it on the search button
but i didnt get any tutorials
And a odel swap is not a cross modd

Cross Modd = renaming for stats [ making the texture crap ]
Model Swap = No Stats but texture and mdoel is perfect?

I'm Trying for the M16A3 to Mp7 Steel MOD

Anyone kindly to help?
Please no Flaming
/Request Move to correct section.

-You simply have tut for that, I can give you a idea and that is renaming files. Post in the correct section please.
Yes tut above is very good.
Cross Modd = Model Swap
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Cross Modd = Model Swap
Bullshit .
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Bullshit .
Xd short//

but.. whats the diffrent betweet a mod and a crossmod?

i think a mod is :
Assualt Rifle to other Assault Rifle or Shotgun to other Shotgun.

crossmod:
AR to SMG , etc....

AM I RIGHT??!
First offff, it would shrinkkkkk
and silencer would be discolored
I still don't understand the question no matter what gun you "Cross Mod or Model mod" There gonna have some defaults, the scopes might not work how they are and sometimes will be smaller or bigger.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?