Boxes Are Patched?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Boxes Are Patched?
Are boxes patched?
The PushToConsole method is.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
The PushToConsole method is.
Only for NA, not EU.
ok. anyone know the memory hack?
Quote Originally Posted by mastermods View Post
ok. anyone know the memory hack?
There is no memory hack for it as far as I know but you can use D3D.
2D boxes arn't
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
There is no memory hack for it as far as I know but you can use D3D.
Actually, I do recall there being a memory hack for it in an old MHS save. And since many P.T.Cs are linked to a variable, it still could be possible .
Lol Someone Says That Nub

/Close Req
hey i´m new how i use the boxers??
Quote Originally Posted by revehog View Post
hey i´m new how i use the boxers??
You need to draw them with D3D ...
Get Enemy class.
Loop through to see if the enemy is alive.
Draw Box.
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Get Enemy class.
Loop through to see if the enemy is alive.
Draw Box.
Hey only im allowed to say that
Who do you think I stole it from.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us