Help with the "waittill" command

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help with the "waittill" command
Ok, so I have this example thread:

ExampleThread();
{
level waittill ( "nukeDetonated" );

End Game (just for example)

}

I want the server to use this "End Game" Code I typed in only after ANY nuke detonates in the game... But when I run the server it gives me a compile error (Bad Syntx).

And this Example thread isnt linked to any other thread... I want this thread to activate itself automaticly after a nuke has been detonated in the game... Thanks in advance!!!
Code:
self notify ( "nukeDetonated" ); // not sure, better ask the pros around here.
Quote Originally Posted by Chijiru View Post
Code:
self notify ( "nukeDetonated" ); // not sure, better ask the pros around here.
Yea, under that, write your detonation code, then you wont have the bad syntax error.
For the syntax error, look for too few/many of
{}
()
" "
;
Quote Originally Posted by lior19940 View Post
Ok, so I have this example thread:

ExampleThread();
{
level waittill ( "nukeDetonated" );

End Game (just for example)

}

I want the server to use this "End Game" Code I typed in only after ANY nuke detonates in the game... But when I run the server it gives me a compile error (Bad Syntx).

And this Example thread isnt linked to any other thread... I want this thread to activate itself automaticly after a nuke has been detonated in the game... Thanks in advance!!!
use ffviewer open the common_mp.ff / search for the _nuke file and try and and find the proper "nukedetonation" command and just fix it up from there i might look into this later
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us