[Source]Move form with Keys

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[Source]Move form with Keys
[php]Dim p As New Point(Me.Location.X, Me.Location.Y + 1)
If GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.Down) Then
Me.Location = p
End If[/php]

Thats for the down key(Also moves form down)

Now figure the rest out yourself

also needs
[php]Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Long) As Integer[/php]
Good job, could be a bit more detailed explaining code for those newbs, but yeah.
I'm back /ME
[php]Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Int32) As Int16
[/php]

The other function is buggy on x64 bit systems. The function above is working fine on x32/x64 bit version.

[php]If GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.Down) Then
Me.Location = new point(me.location.x, me.location.y +1)
End If [/php]
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
[php]Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Int32) As Int16
[/php]

The other function is buggy on x64 bit systems. The function above is working fine on x32/x64 bit version.

[php]If GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.Down) Then
Me.Location = new point(me.location.x, me.location.y +1)
End If [/php]
thx blubb
Blubb, you're such a nerd ^^
You should write a book with J-deezy and Flame and Brinuz and whoever to teach us newbs
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Blubb, you're such a nerd ^^
You should write a book with J-deezy and Flame and Brinuz and whoever to teach us newbs
Dont call him nerd

He is a very good friend, he does'nt rage when he used a half hour or something to write a tutorial and uses yet another half hour to teach us things

He helps everyone happily
He explains it good for peoples and waits to exit before he knows that they understand it
He is a very good friend(I got a hole more list about how good he is but its too long)
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


Dont call him nerd
That was more like a compliment then an insult I guess. =D
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


Dont call him nerd

He is a very good friend, he does'nt rage when he used a half hour or something to write a tutorial and uses yet another half hour to teach us things

He helps everyone happily
He explains it good for peoples and waits to exit before he knows that they understand it
He is a very good friend(I got a hole more list about how good he is but its too long)
Wow lol...you missed 1 more thing...He is a CS too xD
kinda job
but useful
/Thanked /yea
Hassan, you OBVIOUSLY W I S H.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Hassan, you OBVIOUSLY W I S H.
LOL.

Blubb is definitely one of the "Upper Members" of the VB Section.



Anyways, the tutorial should be posted in the snippet section, unless it contains pictures and a detailed explanation.
Hassan knows me, we only joke. So if he insults me, we both know that it is ironic. And we both do know that I am the master. He even calls me master on msn, I HAZ PROOFZ.

Enuff off topic
I knew it was a joke I just laughed at it.
you forgot to provide your hotkeys class but im sure others can figure it out it's very simple unless you have just started
No need for a hotkey class...

Keys.Key <- already in there...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us