KSSN

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
KSSN
Could someone get a not-already-used KSSN code for me please?? I searched for 3 hours, and tryed a thousand KSSN codes to make a Korean WarRock account. But all of them are already in use.
i got a lvl 12 acc i can trade
i can get u them i have a database from 1 month ago i mean i posted it on here
dont use google when ur searching for KSSN:s....*cough*yahoo*cough*
Quote Originally Posted by Acel View Post
dont use google when ur searching for KSSN:s....*cough*yahoo*cough*
But if I search with Yahoo for KSSN codes I get what are used already too. Please, could someone find one KSSN code what's not already in use, I really need it! I would be very greatfull if u can do that for me!!
wr194t has a list of codes .. 15% are unused, just go through like 100 randomly and 1 will work

If u need a KSSN with a age under 18 (u dint have to phone or fax to cinfirm) then waste like 48 hours of your life behind ur comp going through yahoo results
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
wr194t has a list of codes .. 15% are unused, just go through like 100 randomly and 1 will work

If u need a KSSN with a age under 18 (u dint have to phone or fax to cinfirm) then waste like 48 hours of your life behind ur comp going through yahoo results
Well, so I have to find one above age 18. Well, is it possible to confirm? And I even tryed a thousand codes above 18, but still didnt find a good one. I even tryed a KSSN code of someone who's 14 since today, so it can't be used before. But even that code was used already. So Im working hard to find I KSSN code, but really can't find one. Does some1 got one for me??
i have about the same problem as blacksheep and i wouold really appreciate it if someone could pm me one that he has left over or found quick. You see im not that great with finding codes. I would really appreciate it if anyone could get me one or tell me where i could get one. Ive gone through a lot of lists. like 5 lists each 100 KSSNS. so im sick of it and i heard KSSNs arent that hard to find so pls can anyone get me a kssn?
Trust me dude three hours is nothing. If you really want to make an account go to Google.cn (Chinese Google) and search there. It's even more efficient than the Korean Google.
What is a kssn???????????????????
jw
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?