No working hacks

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
No working hacks
Umm.... Yea, my computer is windows xp 32 bit. Nothing's working on my cpu. I've tried every injector and I've stayed up-to-date on all of my hacks. I upgraded my .net thing so it's at the latest version, and still nothing's working. The closest I've gotten is It'll load the guy who you can make jump (running over the load) lags twice, then CA shuts down... Anything?
Make sure you have DirectX9, and get Black Dragon injector. Also there is 2 hacks undetcted right now, so try those.
Have you tried all of them? Try Wassup40's hotkey hack. It worked for me. It might work for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Make sure you have DirectX9, and get Black Dragon injector. Also there is 2 hacks undetcted right now, so try those.
what are the 2 hacks? plox
Try all the ones that aren't closed.
keep on checking in for new hacks
you might get lucky
or get a new pc
Quote Originally Posted by BobTheTenth View Post
Umm.... Yea, my computer is windows xp 32 bit. Nothing's working on my cpu. I've tried every injector and I've stayed up-to-date on all of my hacks. I upgraded my .net thing so it's at the latest version, and still nothing's working. The closest I've gotten is It'll load the guy who you can make jump (running over the load) lags twice, then CA shuts down... Anything?
Just use Rez Chams, in the modding section.
They will not crash for you.
Simple to fix:
Update : Direct X and .NET framework
Then download at least 3 currently working hacks
and 3 different injectors that are clarified to work
if none of that works, then play legit, or buy MPGH VIP
ma VIP is working,and i got it free /
Quote Originally Posted by Devient_ View Post
ma VIP is working,and i got it free /
Someones trollin
Yeah man i got the same problem XP 32 bit, when I had vista all hacks works but now, when i inject a hack, it says succesfully injected I see the menu and cursor for like 2 seconds and then combat arms shuts down showing the endbanner.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us