Exclamation[SOLVED]AlterIW Double XP Command ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]AlterIW Double XP Command ?
I know there is a XP upscaler command something like upscalexp 2 or something im not sure that why I'm asking i just want to do double XP in my lobbys on sundays :P Just for fun

Thanks
scr_xpscale 4
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post
scr_xpscale 4
Is this to times the normal XP by 4 times or is it to double it ?


Quote Originally Posted by nesakysiu View Post
Kam tau tas double xp, nusihackintum lvl ir viskas
Translation:
Why you need that double xp, you could just hack your level and thats it
Lithuanian: As ne lopas ir nenoriu sau to levo nusihackint double xp daug ydomiau ir tik sekmadieniais .

English: Double XP is more intresting and i will do it only on sundays , hacking your level will make the game boring and pointless .
Quote Originally Posted by Edvardas96 View Post
I know there is a XP upscaler command something like upscalexp 2 or something im not sure that why I'm asking i just want to do double XP in my lobbys on sundays :P Just for fun

Thanks
Kam tau tas double xp, nusihackintum lvl ir viskas
Translation:
Why you need that double xp, you could just hack your level and thats it
/marked as solved
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us