Model 1887's

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Model 1887's
Do you prefer single or akimbo models? I actually like the single model 1887 because i can aim down tha sight. It also has pretty much the same range since IW patched it. i think it owns with sleight of hand pro too.
SO, AKIMBO OR SINGLE???
akimbo since I don't fire one shot cannon like the kamikazes -.-. I go one then another. Not BAM! If I were pick perks.Use marathon lightweight and commando(not steady aim) Commando raises the chance of hitting and you got your second shot !
Model 1887 Akimbo IS BEAST!
/nuff' said
Model 1887 Akimbo is a fucking beast, now they acculrately also takes skills to use.
Model 1887 Akimbo is overpowerd if you ask me
Its a good weapon with Akimbo, but personally I don't like it that much..
Prefere Spas and AA, but 1887s is powerful 'n good
iv'e never used them, but today I made a class and they seem ok but spas and aa-12 I like
with akimbo is pretty good but i like the range of spas-12 better
Way to over powered... I think if you have the attachment unlocked, why not? The range stays pratcically the same. Thats where infinty ward failed. They gave us two attachments and everyone will go with akimbo if the choice is avalible to them.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Way to over powered... I think if you have the attachment unlocked, why not? The range stays pratcically the same. Thats where infinty ward failed. They gave us two attachments and everyone will go with akimbo if the choice is avalible to them.
Wrong.
Without Akimbo, they acculrately have more range now.
Quote Originally Posted by xZaTiC View Post
Wrong.
Without Akimbo, they acculrately have more range now.
Fix your sig...
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
Fix your sig...
Stay ontopic?

Anywaiz. I think that model 1887 with FMJ or Akimbo is fine, but the reload speed is jus to slow. I like using sleight of hand with them so the reload faster
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


Stay ontopic?

Anywaiz. I think that model 1887 with FMJ or Akimbo is fine, but the reload speed is jus to slow. I like using sleight of hand with them so the reload faster
naw, he has to fix hs sig.

/nuffsaid

fine ontopic!

models own.

/nuffasaid
akimbo models, sure... soo realistic
Quote Originally Posted by PP_CrazyApple View Post
akimbo models, sure... soo realistic
It's called being badass

And yeah, I prefer akimbo, but then again, I only play HC /
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us