Spare Accounts

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Spare Accounts
I was wondering since I just lost both of my main accounts if anyone had any spare accounts they could give to me.

I know some people don't even play, or some people are quitting warrock, or some people just have spare accounts they could lend to me.

If you do have a spare account (LVL 30+) And can give me it, please send me a private message with the Username , password , and seq

Thanks
Dont Spam Threads,Noob...
You can go make a new one.
You can go make a new one.
I don't want to make one.. Im just wondering if anyone has one lvl 30+ they dont need
Quote Originally Posted by MajorTankz View Post
I don't want to make one.. Im just wondering if anyone has one lvl 30+ they dont need
Making a new one would be a lot faster than trying to find a lvl 30.

...and you would actually have a sense of accomplishment.
Quote Originally Posted by MajorTankz View Post
I don't want to make one.. Im just wondering if anyone has one lvl 30+ they dont need
who in there right mind is going to give you a lvl 30+??
I KNOW FRENCHIES WILL!!!!!
2 years ago i got this lvl 48 m134 retail from some kid
then again the guy did hack the website to get it back so idk...
lol @ MajorTankz i always new that fudge cake hacked
I'm looking for the same thing for the same reason
im scamming lvl 43 right now if i make ith u can have the acc...
i got problems with my main too, lost it

so if sum1 can give an account, dont give it to him : give it to me!

(i can keep kdr higher than 2.00 ... and he got 2 post )
l
l
see my signature, got a 40.00 kdr
It could take a long time to find a level 30 account because it isn't that easy for some people to achieve. I suggest you try to look for a lower level account, such as 10-20.
Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
It could take a long time to find a level 30 account because it isn't that easy for some people to achieve. I suggest you try to look for a lower level account, such as 10-20.
i have a lvl 24 named h****e if you can geuss the name you know me
i actually dont hack i tried to vid tape me playin a game ( rusty ) its reallly lag so idk....
Now G1 will ban everyone with with a SN starting with H and ending with an E.

XD
if anyone has a spare lvl 10+ that I could have then I would be very grateful... G1 banned all my accs
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?