Name Change Consideration.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
Name Change Consideration.
We are considering to have our members change their names in the following manner.

  • [IT]Tawksin
  • [IT]InHuman
  • [IT]Hispiforce
  • Etc etc.


If you'd like to do this, let us know.


Also, we are considering possibly changing our Clan Name, so leave your ideas here, and we'll have a vote on which one to choose.
lol i gonna make a clan with name [M]pgh-
join.
i oppose the name change.
there are some broke as skiddies in the clan and cant afford name change
I'll have a few people assist the more active members in the name change.
Well I think it is good idea but I have a clan already on my main can I join on differnt account I am good player good KDR allways active I have mic if we ever get TS or vent
I like the idea of clan nametags, but it looks to plain, make it something like...

-[iT]*Johnson
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
I like the idea of clan nametags, but it looks to plain, make it something like...

-[iT]*Johnson
i like this idea. +1
Quote Originally Posted by JohnKun View Post


i like this idea. +1
Me too!
Ill do it.
daBLUEcheez is getting fucking retarded.
if we don't have zp to change name then?
Quote Originally Posted by [K]umail View Post
if we don't have zp to change name then?
I'll have a few people assisting players get the ZP needed for the name change.



Btw, everyone leave ideas on what the tag should look like.

I'll add a list in the first post.
[IT]Forced
[IT]Completed
or smething... :S
[IT]Boombox

Too bad I'm not in the clan. /
What does [IT] have anything to do with the clan?
Quote Originally Posted by Capsule View Post
What does [IT] have anything to do with the clan?
IT = Initials of In Toxicated
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us