Trench Warfare

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
I remember we learned about that in world history.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
I remember we learned about that in world history.
Me too.
But I fell asleep.
i think that all the birds should assemble an assualt team and kill all cats
i think the pigeons are committing a war crime
heh..the cat looks just like mine
the cat is a jew

so what are the birds?
Quote Originally Posted by malin View Post
the cat is a jew

so what are the birds?
French Bombers
Quote Originally Posted by doorshutter View Post
French Bombers
no u are stupid.

nazi'z
lol kitty gona getem
The kitty is camping I think 0.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dec0r87930 View Post
The kitty is camping I think 0.o
you still owe me my 25 USD
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us