Aim Prediction

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Aim Prediction
I am sick to death of people asking what aim prediction does in every single thread about 50 thousand times. It makes your opponent or the person you are aiming for lag slightly so that it is easier to aim at them, therefore making the killing easier.
It makes me lag when i turn it on lol.
Lmao srsly never knew, thanks.

but wrong section
eh didnt really look for a section but this is the most relevant anyway as most choobs will be looking for hacks here
but u urself are still a newbie how can u say that choobs will be looking for, hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by godfather22 View Post
but u urself are still a newbie how can u say that choobs will be looking for, hacks?
How cant I say that choobs will be looking for hacks?
I thank you so much!!!!!
Ur a choob because:
1. Wrong section... Help section...
2. You have like 33 posts and registered July...
3. You didn't even bother with the sections
4. Cuz I can...
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Ur a choob because:
1. Wrong section... Help section...
2. You have like 33 posts and registered July...
3. You didn't even bother with the sections
4. Cuz I can...
If you are trying (and failing) to insult me, can you at least use proper grammar? Yes, inb4 'This is the internet', but it is just really annoying and makes you look foolish.
Quote Originally Posted by @chris View Post
If you are trying (and failing) to insult me, can you at least use proper grammar? Yes, inb4 'This is the internet', but it is just really annoying and makes you look foolish.
Grammar are thee meh yush use me must correct positive.

Dude... srsly I can care less about grammar. At least people can read my post... its not as bad as what I typed above. Unless your my english teacher you can stop criticizing my english.

If the only thing you got against me is grammar then I can lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
Yay more quotes for my siggy!
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
THANK YOU I DIDNT KNOW!!! U HELPED ME SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H


naw
Quote Originally Posted by @chris View Post
I am sick to death of people asking what aim prediction does in every single thread about 50 thousand times. It makes your opponent or the person you are aiming for lag slightly so that it is easier to aim at them, therefore making the killing easier.
thank you!!!!!
seriously i thought that was a side effect
but its amazing nonetheless
Okay Chris, you are in the wrong section. And user1 is correct in this manner.
Get it right
post in right section.
idgaf
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us