How many alts does Sam have?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
How many alts does Sam have?
Like holy shit....

Referrals
Dave84311 (18,875)
Infamous (4,450)
arunforce (3,050

Old is old? i don't really know. I'm plainly dumbfounded right here:

Points for user
Points for User: 7,880
Reputation: 11
Use of reputation system: 18
Per day: 3,286
Friends: 6
Visitormessages: 80
Referrals: 4,450
Filled profile: 30

note: It's not 4,450 members, it's 4,450 points from refferals and you get 25 points per refferal:
4,450 / 25 = 178 members
and on his main, SAM he has: Referrals: 750 = 30 refferals
. im confused
I feel like I'm back to school again.
Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
I feel like I'm back to school again.
Im going back to school tomorrow..
once i get on a plane
i get off, go home. get ready for at least 1 hour, and head off to school

apparently Sam is so good at trolling, his powers don't fit on 1 account D:
guys, get it right.

over 9,000
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
guys, get it right.

over 9,000
Don't think they know the meme.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


Don't think they know the meme.
yeah. its pointless here.
Sam has a lot of ALts, he is 36 Years old and is Annoyin as a mother Fucker.
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
Sam has a lot of ALts, he is 36 Years old and is Annoyin as a mother Fucker.
lol. his trolls are somewhat funny, depending on the subject.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


lol. his trolls are somewhat funny, depending on the subject.
Sadly. i was a common subject
therefore i wasn't laughing, but trolling back
but his trollish powers defeated me and i became peaceful
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


Sadly. i was a common subject
therefore i wasn't laughing, but trolling back
but his trollish powers defeated me and i became peaceful
So trolls have shaped who you've become today?
Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post


So trolls have shaped who you've become today?
Just the scars from Sam
I got troll-raped by him
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?