[RELEASE] Stride Logger

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
[RELEASE] Stride Logger
This only works for Combat arms, no other d3d9 game, as it uses sig's for HS bypass.

It may work for all combat arms versions, but i'm not sure, need a tester for other ca versions.

Instructions:

NUMPAD7 Increases "Stride" by 1.
NUMPAD1 Decreases "Stride" by 1.

NUMPAD8 Increases "Vertex count" by 1.
NUMPAD2 Decreases "Vertex count" by 1.

NUMPAD9 Increases Primitive count" by 1.
NUMPAD3 Decreases "Primitive count" by 1.

NUMPAD0 Resets everything to "0".

Credits to:

Void for stride logger base.
Me for editing it alot and making it undetected for Combat Arms.


Video:



Jotti's

VirusTotal
Blood's Stride Logger.rarattachment deleted · 202 downloads before removal
Wo0t First Post..
Thanks Mate....
Nice job. |:
MPGH game hacking team needs to have approval powers...
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
MPGH game hacking team needs to have approval powers...
I agree... >.> DAVE!!! WE NEED APPROVAL POWERS D:
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
I agree... >.> DAVE!!! WE NEED APPROVAL POWERS D:
Patience, my friend..
I don't has patience D:
Nice...

U got the specs stride yet?

D:
I think I just jizzed...
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
I think I just jizzed...
I bet.....
god. anybody wanna no life and try every stride and vertice combination possible?
Spec = 59-stride 1274-vertices 72-primitives.
wow they work.
Ninja.


.
Troll is Troll
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us