Favourite Map

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Favourite Map
Well guys... What is it? =D

GET THIS SECTION ALIVE
1. This should be in the general section bro,
2. I just play xD
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
1. This should be in the general section bro,
2. I just play xD
Same at me
This section is too dead for people to even read the general discussion 24/7
mansion...bestie
I like mansion and dungeon.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
I like mansion and dungeon.
same....my favorite is Manison.
Mansion is the only one I play most times in AnD
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Mansion is the only one I play most times in AnD
Thats the only map I play AnD and Deathmatch
i also like dueling a lot so hall
Dueling is stupid.......AnD and Deathmatch ftw
A n D is the best deathmatch is dull
come on lets make this section rock...dueling rulez if u have prems
^Prem nub ^^
Quote Originally Posted by AGEIS View Post
^Prem nub ^^
what about it?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us