I'm new here, I play gunz and I came here to look for hacks and such. I know how everything works here cause my cousin is on this site sometimes. I just need some help, like some profile help, and rules. Thanks.
Well... for your profile click on "UserCP" and some rules are:
No Spamming
No outside links
No advertising
No virsus
No begging
No bumping
Those are the basic rules.
Originally Posted by Beatz
Well... for your profile click on "UserCP" and some rules are:
No Spamming
No outside links
No advertising
No virsus
No begging
No bumping
Those are the basic rules.
That's all the main rules.
Originally Posted by shahin7777
That's all the main rules.
That's why I posted under them "Those are the main rules"
Now you're profile. Too do many things on your profile such as adding a picture and such you need to confirm your email address. It should be in the desired email you typed in when you registered so go to that email and look for something that says "Welcome to MPGH" it may be in your spam depending what email addresed you used. So do that then come back and you should be able to do many things .
One last thing Welcome to MPGH bro, every staff member hopes you enjoy your stay.
Now you're profile. Too do many things on your profile such as adding a picture and such you need to confirm your email address. It should be in the desired email you typed in when you registered so go to that email and look for something that says "Welcome to MPGH" it may be in your spam depending what email addresed you used. So do that then come back and you should be able to do many things .
One last thing Welcome to MPGH bro, every staff member hopes you enjoy your stay.
Thanks for the link. Imma read them over again too :P
lol.....there stickyed on the hack page....also wait for MPGh's public but enjoy the other hacks ok.