AIMBOT :Oo

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
AIMBOT :Oo
I saw a character using an aimbot not long ago, would you know where I may get myself him(it)?

VIP HACK?
He made it himself or got it of another website. no aimbots here
aimbot will come i hope
also in mpgh
OMG =)
I love aimbot, please aimbot on public hacks? :P
Quote Originally Posted by vimout View Post
OMG =)
I love aimbot, please aimbot on public hacks? :P
OMG -.-
You dont have skills ?
Hack's is for noobs ._.
I am releasing mine next week (: its almost done! and it mostlikly be VIP gotta talk to people about it. hope you can waittt!
If i'm not VIP? i have aimbot after?
no begging please. please be patient on getting VIP people are working on it now
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
no begging please. please be patient on getting VIP people are working on it now
No advertising.
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]mark0108 View Post
D.X.T Have Good Vip I Hope MPGH CAN BEAT IT xD
no advertising also but MPGH will beat them. cuz MPGH has more coders and more people
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

no advertising also but MPGH will beat them. cuz MPGH has more coders and more people
right
MPGH does not currently have any VIP for CF.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us