Pointers/addresses
Pointers
I read this and I kind of understand it...
You use ted = &var to say ted points to address of var
You use *ted to say value pointed by ted
You use * var to declare a pointer of the type that precedes it.
I don't understand the arrays part...
I use the code:[php]
char array[] = "hello there";
[/php]
and it works, so why wouldn't
[php]
array = "hello there";
[/php]
not be valid? I don't understand...
I read this and I kind of understand it...
You use ted = &var to say ted points to address of var
You use *ted to say value pointed by ted
You use * var to declare a pointer of the type that precedes it.
I don't understand the arrays part...
I use the code:[php]
char array[] = "hello there";
[/php]
and it works, so why wouldn't
[php]
array = "hello there";
[/php]
not be valid? I don't understand...

ints can hold a VALUE of around 65k.
?