SmileHello :D

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Hello :D
Hello, I've been signed up on here for over a week just now got the time to look around. I play Crossfire and have a long list of games I've played and been addicted to xD I love Web Design (Heist the name) I don't really have any training but taught myself HTML and a little here and there so yeah. . . just know the basics.

I do NOT hack on games! Really I'm here because I was hoping to find some kinda bot so my farming account doesn't idle and leave the game. . .And maybe I could find some useful tips and stuff here also. Oh and I heard about how to modify Cross Fire, I'm sure I'll have some stuff coming out soon. . .Hopefully depends if I really do understand what he said xD.

(If anyone wants to farm back and forth 150 kills each at a time, my name in-game is -[Main]- just PM me or message me, I won't be on here much I don't think tho. . .)

I check my email like almost every hour, so feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions. (SK-108@Operamail.com)


Hopefully I'll be able to work myself into the Cross Fire community
(Im new-ish to Cross Fire so yeah lol)
Welcome, Have fun
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH , and i hope ull find ure bot .
Are you actually a web designer? Just curious.
Lol yes I am a Web Designer, not like business kinda thing but I do, do web design. . .And thanks for the welcomes.
Quote Originally Posted by Web-Designer View Post
Lol yes I am a Web Designer, not like business kinda thing but I do, do web design. . .And thanks for the welcomes.
Even if you aren't a web dev for "real", you can always help bring back the PHP/HTML section, it's practically dead

And welcome to the internet love machine :3
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Even if you aren't a web dev for "real", you can always help bring back the PHP/HTML section, it's practically dead

And welcome to the internet love machine :3
At the moment I've been looking into and messing with MySQL Databases and Drop/fly-out menu's. I'll post the source and explain it when I have them fully made and figured out. . .(any tips on databases, please share )
wellcome to MPGH, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to MPGH
enjoy your stay
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome and have fun here !
Welcome to MPGH.
Have a fun
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us