QuestionHello... does someone give me a code of the promo code?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hello... does someone give me a code of the promo code?
Hello... does someone give me a code of the promo code?


Please!

My msn is mackus-game@hotmail.com Add me!

Thanks
BUY VIP no one will give u on buy VIP and get the Promo code Gen!
I do not have money and am Spanish
Well being spansis doesnt matter so ur stuck
Quote Originally Posted by mackus View Post
I do not have money and am Spanish
you don't have money?
why don't you go out and work then?
I am 11 years old ... and my parents do not give me money

Please Give me a number to activate my promo code

I you beg it
go out do chores
They do not leave me to go out to the street
Do chores at home and stop making up excuses
If, already ago tasks but they do not give me money...I wait that nice someone me of the code

Thx.
another useless begging thread...no need for posts here...just leave them beg at the walls...
you are a friggen idiot, no one is gonna buy you vip, lmao, if your 11 years old and you come to this forum begging, no cares for you here,

NOOB NOOB NOOB
It(He,She) costs(suits) ... only queria an account(bill) premiun ONE!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?