New Dumped FilesHey, i can never dump correctly on my vista x32 for some reason, so i was wi7ondering if someone can dump the files, Engine.exe, CShell.dll, and if you could do this that would be awesome, thanks.
Originally Posted by deathninjak0 CombatArms is in maintenence ⓘ What does that have to do with anything ?
Originally Posted by Crash What does that have to do with anything ? I guess maintenence is already over with you. It's just that mine isn't through with it yet and isn't updated yet... Originally Posted by NOOBJr I know jeez guyz! Also ik why he wants it Because there is something in it for him! And whatup with these dirty avatars...
Originally Posted by deathninjak0 I guess maintenence is already over with you. It's just that mine isn't through with it yet and isn't updated yet... And whatup with these dirty avatars... You're not making any sense I'm CA NA and it won't end for another 2 1/2 hours. Dumped Engine and CShell are both in a sticky if he actually looked..
Originally Posted by Crash You're not making any sense I'm CA NA and it won't end for another 2 1/2 hours. Dumped Engine and CShell are both in a sticky if he actually looked.. k, sorry for being so confusing
Originally Posted by deathninjak0 k, sorry for being so confusing Well he didn't look at all so you shouldn't help him.