[SOLVED]Aim code

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED]Aim code
Well guys, im trying to work on a mod that doesnt allow you to hardscope, only quick scope. All i need help is what is aim button? or right button?

Thanks
You mean: what button/key do you press to ADS?

Solution: Right mouse is standard.
Quote Originally Posted by airbag View Post
You mean: what button/key do you press to ADS?

Solution: Right mouse is standard.
wtf. did u even read it? he wants a gsc code so ppl cant hardscope. so like its time either scope in for 2 seconds or scope out. i dont think thats possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


wtf. did u even read it? he wants a gsc code so ppl cant hardscope. so like its time either scope in for 2 seconds or scope out. i dont think thats possible.
Ohh It's possible you just don't think about it ok listen up:

"+toggleads_throw"

I do believe that would be it.

Now let me think B/c I can not Test this thus I have AIW 10802-1 and can't use mods.. So Here it goes.

Code:
self waittill ("+toggleads_throw");
wait 1;
self allowADS (false);
Or something like that? You can change 1 with 2 if you like but IDK I can't test or see if it doesn't work Hit me up I'll keep trying considering I can't try it for my-self..
ALSO If or when Me/You get it to work You MUST put it in something that would be read REALLY OFTEN!!
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
Ohh It's possible you just don't think about it ok listen up:

"+toggleads_throw"

I do believe that would be it.

Now let me think B/c I can not Test this thus I have AIW 10802-1 and can't use mods.. So Here it goes.

Code:
self waittill ("+toggleads_throw");
wait 1;
self allowADS (false);
Or something like that? You can change 1 with 2 if you like but IDK I can't test or see if it doesn't work Hit me up I'll keep trying considering I can't try it for my-self..
ALSO If or when Me/You get it to work You MUST put it in something that would be read REALLY OFTEN!!
this has gotten me interested
in the roll the dice 2 is an option "No ADS" but this not help you, the guy cant quick scope then
Quote Originally Posted by kleenkutschick View Post
in the roll the dice 2 is an option "No ADS" but this not help you, the guy cant quick scope then
whut Joesph needs is so ppl can scope in, but can only be about 1-2 seconds. after that it must scope out. well if its possible, prove me wrong ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


whut Joesph needs is so ppl can scope in, but can only be about 1-2 seconds. after that it must scope out. well if its possible, prove me wrong ;D
its possible, ill try the that code, i THINK it will work.

PS: i also removed sway and reduced spread. So you can actually quick scope and No scope . I also will add some special stuff... like throwing knife and etc. Really make a sniper only lobby
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
its possible, ill try the that code, i THINK it will work.

PS: i also removed sway and reduced spread. So you can actually quick scope and No scope . I also will add some special stuff... like throwing knife and etc. Really make a sniper only lobby
I Pm'd him the correct code please mark this as solved.

He has messaged me that the code sent was fully functional and is working.
Well sorry that I didn't read between the lines. >.>
gr8 then ;D once Joesph finishes the mod we can play it on MPGHnet :P
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
gr8 then ;D once Joesph finishes the mod we can play it on MPGHnet :P
Correct but he still hasn't finished up the "Secrets" He said he was adding in. Maybe a iSnipe server that doesn't involve the hard-scope :P
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
Correct but he still hasn't finished up the "Secrets" He said he was adding in. Maybe a iSnipe server that doesn't involve the hard-scope :P
Press here for Porn

hehe
Is this solved?
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Is this solved?
Yes close mark as solved?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us