Unhappy[SOLVED]Problem with aIW

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Problem with aIW
Guys ,when i click on iw4mp in my CoD folder,it shows me that it is loading but then i have a sound that some kind of mistake occured.How can i fix it?

P.S. I checked my driver,i have latest vers.Also i used CCleaner.
Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
Guys ,when i click on iw4mp in my CoD folder,it shows me that it is loading but then i have a sound that some kind of mistake occured.How can i fix it?

P.S. I checked my driver,i have latest vers.Also i used CCleaner.
you might have patched it wrong o:
Then how can i repatch it?
Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
Then how can i repatch it?
Adding the patches again..

Use the updater.
Hmm,i solved my problem.I looked in aiw folder and found out that i dont have iw4mp.cfg.

So i added it and bum i enter AIW.

Mark as solved,please.
/marked as solved
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us