Scripter

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Scripter
Dear members,

I've seen a lot of scripters here, so i'am trying to contact you.

I'am looking for a scripter that can make a working aimbot for Gunz (IJJI).

We can talk about the price.

What I mean by aimbot: "The bullets will automatic hit the last attacker".

Contact me by PM or leave a message.

Regards,

N3xt
An aimbot for Gunz? Thats a VIP feature right now, I find it high uneedable eitherway. Gunz is too easy to get a aim bot when you can already use godmode and lawnmower .
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
An aimbot for Gunz? Thats a VIP feature right now, I find it high uneedable eitherway. Gunz is too easy to get a aim bot when you can already use godmode and lawnmower .
VIP Feature doens't mean that others can't code it.
It is possible, but i cant do it on my own.
I didnt say it was impossible I said its a VIP Feature, it will only be sold for real $$
Quote Originally Posted by N3xt View Post
We can talk about the price.
As i said, i give real money
Quote Originally Posted by N3xt View Post
As i said, i give real money
No one codes VIP Here.
So I have to buy VIP? And then will someone code it? xd
Lol
As there is no VIP at the moment,VIP features are allowed for this game.
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
As there is no VIP at the moment,VIP features are allowed for this game.
Can you explain me this kinda better ;$?
Quote Originally Posted by N3xt View Post
Can you explain me this kinda better ;$?
Ok, in the past this section was DEAD when I say dead I mean no users at all, like 20 posts per day . Its just starting to get back lively because of our wonderful members here that are trying to help. And so because of the past ( Having the section dead) no one really coded for this section. I am hoping too start soon. And so since we have no coders , As derail was trying to explain , there is no one that can code VIP on this section of this website but VIP is allowed.
Aha, I'll understand it now.
I will have patience.
Thanks for understanding.
case sovled........./request close
I have private aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by wassup40 View Post
I have private aimbot
Good for you
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us