Can someone host?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can someone host?
Umm...i've been trying to get into a modded lobby for an hour now...if someone that's hosting one right now mind giving me ur IP to connect to?

If no one's hosting one...can someone?

There's no fun in playing a normal game nowadays.
Give me a sec to copy MW2 on my laptop, I'll try to run it (but don't get your hopes high, it's a mobility laptop).
Are you talking about MPGHnet?
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Are you talking about MPGHnet?
yes he is...
I feel really good that you guys enjoy it
VM me a link to the mod you want me to try to host, I think I'll be able to play for around an hour or so of it even works =/
Actually...i was referring to AlterIWnet...I thought that MPGHnet was closed...

Where can i find it...?


EDIT: NVM...found it...

I'll go through the mod zone...if nothings there...i'll post something here.


EDIT (again): Won't let me connect to MPGHnet....what's the IP needed?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us