Hello there Guys. i would just like to ask if its only for me the IWNet is down for or is it more than me? (: Please leave The answer
IWNet is in fact offline.
do you Know Why?
its fucked up :O
I don't know. I'll check up on that for you.
Get MPGHnet
Originally Posted by Insane
Get MPGHnet
Even when i downloaded MPGHnet. it still says Trying to connect IWNet.
Originally Posted by dragon12dk
Even when i downloaded MPGHnet. it still says Trying to connect IWNet.
im using steam and i get it
Originally Posted by dragon12dk
Even when i downloaded MPGHnet. it still says Trying to connect IWNet.
Might be offline...
Originally Posted by Disco //
im using steam and i get it
What IP do you use? (:
Originally Posted by Insane
Might be offline...
is steam iwnet down ? o:
Originally Posted by Insane
Might be offline...
i get an error that says "Could not conenct to the Configured Server (81.196.87.94). Possible you've misconfigured alterIWNet.ini, or this server is Actually down."
Originally Posted by Disco //
is steam iwnet down ? o:
It wouldn't matter...
Originally Posted by dragon12dk
i get an error that says "Could not conenct to the Configured Server (81.196.87.94). Possible you've misconfigured alterIWNet.ini, or this server is Actually down."
Then it's probably down.
steam iwnet? is down?? o
Yeah, I think MPGHnet is offline and Steam IWNet is offline. I am not sure about AlterIWnet though.