[Yay]Completed

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
[Yay]Completed
I'm just making this thread because I am Halfway finished with my book and on STL. /proud

edit by hell: ^ This guy is genius. Follow what this guy does and you'll end up learning C++ instead of leeching crap.

Good job <3
This demands a celebration. <3
,
Congratz lol?
Time for confusion
Oh...ok then. Good job with that and stuff.

Really though, at-least you actually RTFM.
I do have 3 programming books, 2 C books and 1 C++ book... never finished any of them lol.

Gratz ^^
congrats, stickied
lol, stickied
lol it's stickied.... Congrats Patrick
Thanks guise
Good job man!
YOU deserve sticky
Congratz! And nice sticky! Hopefully I learn C++ next
Congratulations! I hope I can become as successful as you!
Quote Originally Posted by aclonegeek View Post
Congratulations! I hope I can become as successful as you!
THIS^


Lulznneed10characterz
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us