Spectator

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Spectator
Yay for my first post. Mind me if I post it in the wrong section but I wanna know,
How do we become a spectator but we still get to play. Somehow considered as God Mode. Is it a glitch or a hack?
Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
Yay for my first post. Mind me if I post it in the wrong section but I wanna know,
How do we become a spectator but we still get to play. Somehow considered as God Mode. Is it a glitch or a hack?
Wrong section, goes in GSC Modding.
But you are talking about UFO Mode.
Well, sorry about posting in the wrong section since I'm new here.
and no, it's not the UFO mode.

I saw a player that was a spectator but went around killing people.
Quote Originally Posted by tweet View Post
Well, sorry about posting in the wrong section since I'm new here.
and no, it's not the UFO mode.

I saw a player that was a spectator but went around killing people.
Yay, I saw the same thing,I would like to know how or what mod was it.
its called litle server tool its not working on 1337 a
Well, I swear I would love to have that as a seperate hack.
Lmfao. Mw2 gone Combat arms style XD i remember a hack from combat arms. its like u leave yer body, then u go into the sky and shoot ppl from there, but they cant c u. if they find yer body, the hack will b canceled. and u have to hide and do it again :P
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
Lmfao. Mw2 gone Combat arms style XD i remember a hack from combat arms. its like u leave yer body, then u go into the sky and shoot ppl from there, but they cant c u. if they find yer body, the hack will b canceled. and u have to hide and do it again :P
I dout someone can make a hack like that fro private servers /
Quote Originally Posted by Disco // View Post
I dout someone can make a hack like that fro private servers /
yea with all the killcams and stuffs. u cud always disable it tho /
@Stoshy really nice idea.
i would love this hack.
some hacks have spectrator mode hack for hosts but sometimes the game crash
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


yea with all the killcams and stuffs. u cud always disable it tho /
And that is if only we are the host. Seems complicated. Spectator hack is rather awesome because you won't die.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us