EPIC SUPPLY CRATE

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
EPIC SUPPLY CRATE
I LOGGED ON AT 5:45 AND GOT A SUPPLY CRATE - OMG A 7 DAY AIRFORCE

THEN MY COMP STUFFED =.=

LOGGIND IN AGAIN AT 5:01 - OMF A 90 DAY M416 CAMO

FROM THAT DAY MY EYES WERE SHINING 4EVA XD
lol the best i got was a l96a1 gillie for 7 days and a l96a1 gillie for 7 days on my secondary account and a m92fs silver for 7 days on my third account.
How exactly do you get crates?
Do you just get them or do you buy them???
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
How exactly do you get crates?
Do you just get them or do you buy them???
Hes talking about the supply crate myst-G that you get for logging in everyday but today was the last day.
Just been gettin the ghille for 1 day -_-
WHAT i ONLY GOT 4 POSTS?

OMG
im sorry to say, a pic or it didnt happen.
i.e.: Proof or GTFO.
What type of crate did you open?
What the fuck?
Today's the last day?
that's fucked up I just started playing yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
What the fuck?
Today's the last day?
that's fucked up I just started playing yesterday
Aww, you got pwned, how sad
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
What the fuck?
Today's the last day?
that's fucked up I just started playing yesterday
Nexon screwed you over.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
What the fuck?
Today's the last day?
that's fucked up I just started playing yesterday
HAHA sucks for you
My friend got, 2 90 days guns from the MYST-G cases. M416 camo, and m92fs silver.
Wow, that's not fair. I get crap out of crates.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us